Bet365 Sportsbook has brought its considerable resume of experience and success in Europe across to North America. It was one of the first sportsbook apps to launch in Ontario when it opened its virtual doors on April 4, 2022.
Bet365 is one of the best sportsbook apps in the market. However, its excellence stems not from any particular flashiness or innovative feature. Instead, bet365 is one of the best apps to use if you want to have a solid, no-frills experience with a wide range of betting options and methods to move money into and out of your account.
If you are interested in one of the steadiest and most reliable sportsbook apps, read on for our review about bet365 Sportsbook.
Bet365 Sportsbook code for January 2023
There is no code for bet365 Sportsbook. You just have to use our link below to access the site and get started.
|Bet365 Sportsbook||Click this link to go to bet365.|
|Deposit options||Interac, credit/debit, Instadebit, instant bank transfer, Apple Pay, paysafecard, Click2Pay|
|Reasons to play||Deposit options, Cash Out flexibility, live betting/streaming suite|
|Last updated||Dec. 19, 2022|
Is bet365 Sportsbook legal to play in Ontario?
Yes. Bet365 Sportsbook is one of the dozens of apps cleared to do business inside the provincial borders. The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) oversees and manages each app offering sports betting to Ontarians, including bet365.
The only limitations are your age and physical location. AGCO requires Ontario sports bettors to be 19 years old or older in order to place a wager. Additionally, the commission’s rules mandate that players be physically inside the province to finalize their wagers.
Be prepared to verify both your age and location to bet365 when you sign up and attempt to play. You may have to send a copy of your personal identification to satisfy the age requirement, and you’ll certainly have to submit to bet365’s geolocation verification software and prove your position in Toronto, Ottawa, Barrie, Hamilton, or anywhere else in Ontario. It is simply impossible to bet on bet365 Ontario from Manitoba, Quebec, or any other province in the country.
How to get started with bet365 Sportsbook
The procedure for starting your time with bet365 Ontario is quite simple. It should take no more than 10 minutes. If you’ve registered with other sportsbook apps, there should be no surprises, but here’s what to do if you’d like a walkthrough.
Registering on bet365
The first thing to do is to secure your account with the site. So, complete the following steps:
- Visit bet365 by using our link.
- Look for and press the bright yellow button that says “Join” in the top right portion of the main display.
- The button leads to the registration screen. Choose your province (Ontario), then be ready to submit your full name, your date of birth, your occupation, your email address, your phone number, and your address.
- You should also have a username and password in mind, as you’ll need to use these details to log into your new profile.
- Set a deposit limit and a loss limit. Normally, you might have to enter a code, too, but there isn’t one to use at this point.
- Finally, confirm the three qualification questions at the end of the page, then press the button that says “Join bet365.”
Bet365 Sportsbook App Download
After you’ve registered for your new account, it’s time to install the bet365 Ontario app on your mobile device. Bet365 Ontario is available in app settings for both iOS (Apple) and Android users.
There is no special maneuver to download the bet365 Ontario app. Visit either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store and search for bet365 Ontario. The download and install process is identical to any other type of app.
Making your first bet365 Sportsbook deposit
The next thing to do is fund your newly-formed bet365 account. Thankfully, one of the brightest spots about playing on bet365 is the numerous options you have available to make a deposit. There are more than a half-dozen ways to move money around, and you’ll almost certainly be able to find a method that works for your financial situation.
Placing your first wager with bet365
The final step is probably the most fun. You’re ready to place your first wager on bet365 Sportsbook now. So, head back to the main lobby and go through the following procedure:
- Find the sport you want to bet from the list at the left. You may have to click on some subject headings to find the sports you want, but there are plenty of them to choose.
- Once you’ve chosen your sport, find the league, if applicable, and the game that you want to bet.
- Select the button/area of the display that corresponds to the bet you want to make. bet365’s wager buttons are surprisingly nondescript, but they work the same way as the bet options on any other app.
- After you choose your wager, head over to the betslip to enter the amount of your wager. Then, submit the wager to the system to finalize it.
- Congratulations! You’ve now placed a wager with bet365. Settle in and keep an eye on your wager(s). If you like, you can make use of bet365 Sportsbook’s live streaming feature and watch your subject games directly through the app.
Bet365 Sportsbook Betting Markets
Choice is paramount when it comes to the games and bets that you can make on a sportsbook app. While bet365 doesn’t have an overwhelming number of sports available, there are still plenty of different markets that you can explore when you log into your account:
- Football (gridiron)
- Soccer (football)
- Australian – rules football
- Boxing/Mixed martial arts
- Formula 1
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table tennis
- Selected winter sports (biathlon, etc.)
Types of wagers on bet365 Sportsbook
Along with the numerous markets you have available to wager, you also have several different types of bets you can make. When you place a bet with bet365 Ontario, you’ll have these bet types as your choices:
- Point spreads – Point spread wagers are bets on the eventual margin of victory in a game or match. Bet365 estimates the margin, and you wager whether the favorite will exceed that margin in its victory (“beat” the spread) or the underdog will make the game closer or win outright (“cover” the spread).
- Moneylines – Moneylines are baseline bets about the outcome of a game. You bet which team will win – the manner in which they do so is immaterial. However, be prepared to read the payouts that bet365 offers on these bets. They will appear as positive or negative three-digit numbers. Positive numbers are the amount you’ll win on a $100 bet, and negatives are how much you must wager to win $100.
- Totals – Totals wagers pertain to the combined amount of points that the two teams will score in the game. The actual outcome of the game doesn’t matter, and neither team is bound to score a particular amount of points individually. Bet365 estimates the total, and you bet whether this estimate is too low (you “take the over”) or too high (you “take the under”). Because of how these bets proceed, they are often called the “over/under,” rather than a totals bet.
- Futures – Futures are long-term wagers about the collective result of a group of games or matches. A season’s champion or the winner of an end-of-season award are common subjects for futures bets. You may also find futures options for discrete tournament events, like March Madness or PGA Tour events.
- Propositions – Propositions, or prop bets, usually boil down to a binary choice between yes or no. Bet365 Ontario will float a question about a partial game result – the score at the end of the current period, for instance – or whether a player or team will achieve a particular statistical milestone. You then bet on whether you believe the event will come to pass or not.
- Parlays – Parlays are wagers assembled wholecloth from several small single bets. You select two or more single wagers to be the “legs” of your parlay and fold them all together into a massive conglomerated bet. The catch, however, is that all of your predictions must come true in order for you to win your parlay. A single mistake results in a lost bet for you, so parlays are in a higher risk class than the other types of bets listed above. However, they can also come with much higher payouts – particularly as you increase the number of legs you put into the bet.
- In-game – In-game wagering, or live betting, is a series of wagers that become available after a game’s opening salvos. These bets are technically a type of prop wager, and usually involve microevents or statistics that emerge from the flow of the game. They are also quite ephemeral, so you have to be ready to make your decision quickly to take advantage. Thus, bet365’s live streaming suite is a must if you’re planning to bet in-game.
What we like about bet365
Although bet365 is an excellent sportsbook app for Ontarians to use, there are a few features that stand out as especially noteworthy when you play. Here are the things we like the most about the bet365 app:
- Live betting/streaming suite – There is no denying that bet365 is a fantastic option for both live bettors and those who simply want to stream their wagered games. The live betting and streaming suite allows you to keep tabs on the progress of the games and monitor the progress of important metrics. There are even live statistical and status reports that you can use to stay up to the minute.
- Cash Out flexibility – Bet365 also offers an unusual amount of flexibility for bettors who may want to exercise the Cash Out option. While cashing out a bet early is common to many sportsbook apps, bet365 allows partial cash outs as well, allowing you to reduce your risk but remain in the running for a favorable outcome. You can even set your account to cash out a portion of your wager automatically.
- Banking options – Bet365 offers nine ways to deposit into your account and six ways to withdraw. In both cases, there are more methods to move money around than you’ll find on most Ontario sportsbooks. If you want to keep your options open for your financial situation, bet365 Sportsbook is probably a good choice for you.
What bet365 should improve
No app is without fault, and there are certainly some areas where we’d like to see bet365 Sportsbook improve. Some of the weakest parts of the bet365 presentation are:
- Navigation – The biggest weakness that bet365 needs to address is the overall navigation and user experience on the app. Although there are plenty of great bets to make, it can be difficult to find them or move around the app to the proper location to make them. It is also odd that a download link to the app itself is not easy to find.
- Over-verification – Onsite security is important, but bet365’s frequent verifications take things a bit too far. Any lag in activity often results in an automatic logout or query by the app’s recaptcha system. We understand and respect bet365’s commitment to combating bots or other nefarious programs, but its customers should garner a tiny bit more trust than they do.
Bet365 Sportsbook Banking
We have mentioned the long list of banking options that you have available to you with bet365. If you need more specifics, check out the list of options below.
Here are the options to deposit into your bet365 Sportsbook account:
- Visa or Mastercard credit cards
- Visa or Mastercard debit cards
- Instant bank transfer
- Apple Pay
- Wire transfer
All except one of these methods bears a $10 minimum deposit limit. The only exception is the wire transfer option, which requires you to deposit at least $200. However, wire transfers also bear the highest maximum and are the only way to move more than $100,000 into your account.
- Instant bank transfer
- Visa or Mastercard credit cards
- Visa or Mastercard credit cards
- Wire transfer
All of these methods require a withdrawal of $10 or more. As is the case with deposits, wire transfers can process the highest withdrawal amounts, too.
Bet365 Sportsbook FAQ
Is there any code required to play on bet365?
What is the minimum age to play on bet365 Sportsbook?
You must be 19 years or older to play on bet365. AGCO rules mandate that all players must be at least this age to play, regardless of which sportsbook app they choose.
Is bet365 legitimate?
Yes. Bet365 Sportsbook is a venerable sportsbook company with decades of experience overseas. Furthermore, it is licensed and in compliance with all AGCO rules and regulations regarding doing business in the province. If you have any issue with bet365 that you cannot resolve in-house, you can always pursue your options with AGCO.
You must be 19 or older and inside Ontario to play. Gambling problem? You can call Connex Ontario at 1-866-531-2600 around the clock, or visit connexontario.ca to get connected with a trained counselor who can unite you with the help you need.